Our polyethylene (PE) tubing is made with the finest low density polyethylene resin available allowing for easy connections. For use in irrigation systems, water delivery systems, sprinkler stands, and hydraulic automation applications. Available in a variety of sizes and has many applications.
Features and Benefits:
- All pipes are manufactured with UV and oxidation protection, making them durable to solar radiation without significant damage for at least 50 years.
- Microorganisms or fungi do not attack PE pipes, either internally or externally.
- PE pipes are resistant to saline water, acid or alkaline solutions (excluding highly concentrated solutions), and to most substances employed in agricultural applications.
- Available in standard coil lengths, large diameter reels, or pipe rods, to meet the crop’s specific requirements.
- Made with the finest available low/medium density polyethylene resin, especially formulated to resist cracking and kinking, and to ensure long-term reliability.
- Precision manufactured to ensure the uniformity of the internal diameter and wall thickness.
- Netafim™ irrigation PE pipes can also be ordered in the colors: