Melro 3100lt slimline rain water tank. Dimensions Depth: 775mm, Width: 2500mm, Height: 2135mm. Inlet and mozzie strainers are supplied standard. Tanks up to 5500 litres are supplied with a 25mm ball valve and multiple plugged outlets to suit most applications. Larger tanks are supplied with quality Australian made gate valves.
- Designed and made in Australia
- Configurations suit most applications
- UV stabilised food grade polyethylene
- Mosquito proof inlet and overflow strainers
Vehicles on site
Melbourne Rotomould delivery vehicles are up to 19 metres in length, 3.5m wide and 4.5m tall. Our vehicles may only enter your property provided:
- it is safe to do so
- clear access is provided for the vehicle (suitable pathway, adequate clearance each side and clearance above – this includes tree branches)
- there is no risk of damaging the vehicle, the tank or your property (for example, we will not move tanks over a sealed driveway)
- it can be done within a reasonable time frame (10 minutes)
Otherwise, tanks will be left at the nearest practical location at our driver’s discretion.
Tanks on site
Our drivers can generally place tanks next to the truck only. If tanks need to be positioned onsite, customers must arrange further assistance. The points listed above in ‘Vehicles on site’ also apply when moving tanks.
Round tanks 10100 litres and above and slimline tanks 4000 litres and above are extremely heavy; customers must arrange at least two able bodied people to assist the driver with unloading.