The Unilift CC is a single-stage submersible drainage pump, designed for the pumping of drain water and grey wastewater. The Unilift CC can pump down to a water level of 3 mm above the floor by removing the strainer. The Unilift CC is suitable for permanent as well as temporary installation. The Unilift CC is fitted with a non-return flap valve in the outlet in order to prevent backflow from the piping system. An adaptor ensures good connections to 3/4″, 1″ or 1 1/4″ outlets.
The strainer is made of stainless steel, while the main pump parts, e.g. the sleeve and pump housing, are made of moulded composite materials.
The Unilift CC is designed for the pumping of the following:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems.
Features and benefits
- Composite materials
- Stainless steel strainer
- Self-venting valve in handle
- Available with level switch
- Suitable for low suction levels
This product is new, comes in its original packaging with full manufacturer’s manuals and is subject to limited manufacturer’s warranty and consumer guarantees as per the Australian Consumer Laws.
Installation must be as per installation and operating manuals provided with the product, subject to manufacturer’s warranty being null and void otherwise.
We recommend that our customers check with their local authorities in regards to any specific regulations regarding licensing requirements for plumbing or electrical work.
Full manufacturer’s warranty included
For sales and technical assistance contact us on (03)9576 2344 or email@example.com
Malvern Irrigation Supplies, A.B.N 174 211 820 33