GRUNDFOS SCALA2 is a robust, composite, variable speed pump that adjusts performance according to water demand, providing constant pressure to all taps. The fully integrated pump includes a motor, tank, sensor, drive and non-return valve in one compact unit that is quick and easy to install. SCALA2 is self-priming, allowing for use from both above and below ground water sources and the water-cooled motor ensures quiet operation.
- Household water supply
- Pressure boosting from above ground rainwater or holding tanks
- Pressure boosting from below ground water sources – eg. below ground tank or dam
- Mains boosting
SCALA2 Features & Benefits
The pump adjusts performance according to water demand, providing constant pressure to all taps regardless of variations in demand or inlet pressure.
Ideal for pressurising water from above or below ground water sources with a suction lift of up to 8 metres and self-priming up to 4 metres.
The pump features a permanent magnet motor to help reduce power consumption while the frequency controller matches the power consumption with the required water output, also helping to conserve energy and reduce energy bills.
One model to suit most domestic applications makes selection easy.
The easy-to-use control panel features LED indicators displaying power status, pressure setting and alarm indicator lights.
To protect the pump and help ensure a long life, a range of protective features are incorporated into the pump such as; dry-run protection, anti-cycling alarm, auto-reset and maximum continuous operation time (30 mins).
Quick and easy installation in just three steps; connect the pipes, prime the pump and plug into the power outlet.
Integrated Non-Return Valve
No additional non-return valve required – plug and pump solution.
• The End-User Customer is entitled to return the pump to the Authorised Grundfos Dealer where it was purchased if they are not completely satisfied with the product, regardless of the reason.
• Pump must be returned by the Customer to the place of purchase, within 14 days from purchase date, along with proof of purchase.
• Offer is voided if the pump is damaged, modified, altered, misused, disassembled or polluted by poisonous media or other dangerous liquids.
• Offer does not cover labour, transport cost, associated pipes or fittings or any other cost associated with the pump installation, removal or any subsequent replacement pump installation.
• Valid for in-store purchases only (excludes online sales).
• This offer does not amend or impact customers’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law and Grundfos limited manufacturer’s warranty as per Grundfos Terms and Conditions of Sale.
• There is no specified end date for this offer. Grundfos reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time and will notify Dealers in writing 14 days in advance. Within this time, Dealers must cease to offer the promotion and ensure its’ customers are aware about offer termination.
This product is new, comes in its original packaging with full manufacturer’s manuals and is subject to limited manufacturer’s warranty and consumer guarantees as per the Australian Consumer Laws.
Installation must be as per installation and operating manuals provided with the product, subject to manufacturer’s warranty being null and void otherwise.
We recommend that our customers check with their local authorities in regards to any specific regulations regarding licensing requirements for plumbing or electrical work.
Full manufacturer’s warranty included
For sales and technical assistance contact us on (03)9576 2344 or email@example.com
Malvern Irrigation Supplies, A.B.N 174 211 820 33