Eureka Kikuyu Premium VG is grown exclusively in Victoria and is a versatile turf variety that has been rigorously tested under local conditions. Eureka Kikuyu Premium VG maintains better winter colour than other varieties and has good winter growth activity along with dense coverage for most of the year in Victoria.
One of the Eureka Kikuyu Premium VG great benefits is that it uses less water and nutrients than most other lawn varieties. Even in our increasingly drier climate. Eureka Kikuyu Premium VG allows you to enjoy a green lawn without feeling guilty about water usage. Eureka Kikuyu Premium VG might look pretty and have a soft touch, but this is a lawn with attitude! It’s tough enough to handle all kinds of activities like backyard cricket, dogs, parties and barbeques. We’ve even tested it at a racetrack, so it’ll easily handle your herd!
Eureka Kikuyu Premium VG can be laid throughout the entire year, although it is only advisable to lay during winter in full sun conditions.
Some of the many key features and benefits of Eureka Kikuyu Premium VG:
- Exclusive Victorian grown product ideal for Melbourne conditions
- Harvested in Lilydale Instant Lawn QWELTS
- Backed by our exclusive 10 year Lawn Solutions Australia Product warranty
- Higher level of winter activity compared to other Kikuyu varieties
- Self repairing root system ideal for activities such as backyard cricket, dogs, parties and barbeques
- Drought tolerant