A Pressure Compensating spike dripper with turbulent flow path, sealed to maintain pre-set discharge rates and uniformity. A nursery and landscape spike dripper that delivers precise amounts of water direct to the plant root zone for inlet pressure ranging from 100 kPa to 350 kPa.
- Registered design.
- Three colour-coded flow rates: 2 lph, 4 lph & 8 lph.
- Turbulent flow path & self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimise
- Inlet barb has built-in filter.
- Outlet suitable for attaching 4 mm micro tube.
- UV stabilised materials for long life.
Nurseries, shade houses, tree lots and landscape applications