Rural Green and Rural Poly are high quality polyethylene pipes manufactured to the well established imperial sizes common in all rural applications. Superior quality is assured by the use of virgin medium density polyethylene (MDPE) materials with strict process control. Pride is even taken in the neatness of the coils.
• Plugs or caps are inserted in the ends of the pipe to keep vermin and debris out of the pipe before it is installed.
• For convenience the size, date code and metre mark are printed every metre along the pipe.
• Rural Green and Rural Poly are tough and strong and have high impact strength to withstand the rigours of rural pipe laying.
• Carbon black is used to stabilise against UV light degradation. This makes Rural Green and Rural Poly suitable for applications where the pipe is exposed to direct sunlight.
• Rural Green and Rural Poly have excellent chemical resistance to a large range of chemicals. However, always check the Chemical Resistance Chart’ for the suitability in your application.
• Polyethylene has a smooth surface and a natural tendency to resist the build up of deposits and scale. The consistently smooth bore creates less flow loss due to friction. Refer to the table at the end of this brochure to show the maximum flow expected from Rural Green and Rural Poly pipe.