The AcquaSaver® valve is a fully automatic mechanical rainwater/mains water changeover device designed for pressure pump supply systems for harvesting rainwater for the toilet, laundry and household application with automatic mains backup.
The AcquaSaver® valve is designed to operate with a pump with an electronic pressure controller with auto restart not requiring a float switch. The AcquaSaver® valve is can also operate with any pump with a pressure controller with a float switch.
The AcquaSaver® valve comes with dual 1” outlets which give the consumer flexibility to use one or both outlets, which makes AcquaSaver® unique and ideal for domestic and commercial applications.
- Easy to Install
- Full flow 1″ outlets
- Solid Brass – Weather proof – Built to last!
- No regular maintenance
- No electrical components
- No standby electrical consumption
- Suitable for any surface and submersible pressure pump
- No float required on auto restarting pumps
- Can be mounted in any position and any distance from the pump
- Can be mounted directly onto the pump
- Certified dual check valve for backflow prevention
- Hydraulically operated
- Patented design
- 3 Year manufacturers Warranty
Max Mains Pressure 1000 KPa
Min Pump pressure 350 KPa
Max Flow Rate 100 LPM
Max Water Temperature 50° C
Min Water Temperature 0° C *
Pump Inlet 25mm 1” BSP F
Mains Water in 25mm 1” BSP F
Outlets 25mm 1” BSP F